Become a Digital Equity Champion
Digital Equity Champions are individuals, organizations, agencies, and other groups who work directly with low-income people and have committed to provide information about low-cost internet service, devices and digital literacy resources as part of their service offerings. This initiative is a key component of EveryoneOn’s efforts to connect all people in America.
- My organization and/or department serves at least 3,000 people.
- We work with low-income individuals or families.
- There is an 1:1 intake or eligibility process* in place (in-person, via phone, or online).
*Examples include: SNAP, WIC, public health/clinic, student financial aid, or other services intake/ eligibility processes.
- My organization is asking or willing to ask a question about home Internet connectivity and share EveryoneOn as a resource to consumers during intake or eligibility process.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
EveryoneOn recently launched a new initiative to help reach our goal of connecting one million people to the power of the internet by 2020. This initiative engages diverse organizations across the country to increase access to low-cost internet service, discounted priced computers and devices, and digital literacy resources.
We call these organizations Digital Equity Champions and we invite you to join us in this new initiative.
Please complete the form below to start a conversation with EveryoneOn about becoming a Digital Equity Champion.
Committment to Connectivity
EveryoneOn is committed to reaching the millions of unconnected individuals and families living across the United States. Organizations such as yours are essential to this ambitious and essential effort. Our commitment to you:
- Collaborate with your organization and/or department to identify how to best include a question about home internet connectivity during the intake/eligibility process and share EveryoneOn resources with your consumers;
- Provide your organization and/or department with a unique URL and page on our website to share low-cost internet service, affordable computers and devices,and digital literacy resources with your consumers;
- Provide real-time analytics on your connectivity efforts (i.e. visits to your unique URL);
- Access to webinars, internet adoption toolkits, and case studies;
- Recognition on the EveryoneOn blog and during conferences
Will you join EveryoneOn as a Digital Equity Champion to ensure all people and communities have access to low-cost internet service, affordable computers and devices, and digital literacy resources?
Here is what saying YES means:
Our organization and/or department is committed to internet connectivity and will do our part to:
- Include a question about home internet connectivity in the intake/eligibility process.
- Share low-cost offers and digital literacy resources with consumers utilizing the unique URL.
- Actively participate in community of learning & practice (very low touch).
- Complete the annual Digital Equity Champions connectivity assessment & impact survey (only one each year).
Once you’re a Digital Equity Champion, you are supported with these resources:
- Collaborating with your organization and/or department to identify how to best include questions about home internet connectivity during the intake/eligibility process and share EveryoneOn resources with consumers.
- Training to DEC’s staff on use of the unique URL, portal and platform.
- Providing organization and/or department a unique URL and landing page on our website to share low-cost internet service, affordable computers and devices, and digital literacy resources with your consumers.
- Providing real-time analytics on your connectivity efforts (i.e. visits to your unique URL) via a unique portal.
- Access to webinars, community broadband toolkits and case studies.
- Recognition on EveryoneOn media platforms and during conferences.
- An editable flyer that the DEC can use to replicate and distribute to clients.