Senior Tablet Training Pilot
We provided free tablet training workshops for senior citizens in public housing in order to decrease isolation and improve the quality of their lives.
What We Did
- Created a custom digital literacy training program for senior citizens living in public housing in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Facilitated this training program for residents across four sites over seven months
- Collected feedback from participants on their experience with the program
We trained 142 seniors over the course of this program.
- 80 percent of seniors used tablets for entertainment, personal learning, and to communicate with friends and family
- 98 percent of seniors agreed the tablet training topics were relevant and beneficial
- 90 percent of seniors affirmed they would continue using their tablets on their own post-training
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.